Hi I walked through your Blog and what a beautiful paints you have made. They are gorgeous. I am a beginner and live in the Netherlands, A few days ago I started a Painting Blog (Marja's Creativity) beside my Stamping Blog. I love your style and colors. So I can learn from you a lot. I will come back for sure. Have a happy New Year. Lovely Greet Marja
A Little Shelter by the Sea
-
Oil on canvas 9x 12" PRICE: $350.00
A Little Shelter by the Sea
Some beach days are made for swimming. Others are made for staying exactly
where you ar...
BIZCOCHO DE HORCHATA SIN LACTOSA , SIN GLUTEN
-
* Ingredientes*
400gr de harina de arroz
200gr de azúcar
300ml de horchata
100ml de aceite
3 huevos
1 sobre de levadura sin gluten
Azúcar glas...
Marc Folly
-
Fascinated by the forms, colours and serendipity of watercolour, Marc Folly
has a taste and an understanding for offbeat and complex subjects, often
link...
Velero en el golfo de Roses. Costa Brava.
-
*Las altas temperaturas de este comienzo de verano, invitan a disfrutar del
mar en el golfo de Roses en la Costa Brava..*
*Óleo sobre tabla entelada. *
*Me...
Cala del ministro en Jávea
-
Cala del ministro en un óleo sobre tabla de 46 x 33 cm. Pintor Alejandro
Cabeza 2026Cala del Ministro o Ministre en valenciano. Es un tramo litoral
donde v...
Bridalveil Fall, Yosemite
-
I visited Yosemite National Park in January. It was cold, but stunningly
beautiful. I painted this piece a month ago—I hope you like it.
I’m consideri...
LETTER with FLOWERS on ZOOM
-
$40 Canadian
Just click BUY NOW button below. Class only. No Recording.
(PayPal converts currency for you if necessary).
SOLD OUT
Hello Artist Friends,...
Lighting effects in Landscape Painting
-
My exhibition at Erwood Station was a great success with sales, interest
and raising money for the
*Campaign for the Protection of Rural Wales,although the...
El Miravete en tu alcoba.
-
Es muy temprano y, el poema,
como tantas otras veces,
me ha sacado de la cama
mientras duermes plácidamente
e ignorante a mi ausencia del lecho.
El Miravet...
R Stands for Rad, R Beach, Ellwood, Goleta
-
"R Stands for Rad", R Beach, Ellwood, Goleta. 20x40 inches, oil on canvas,
sold
Some people cleaned up one of the coastal brambles and a nice flat spot
...
Drawing Louis Gossett Jr - Part 1
-
New video uploaded on YouTube. I took photos of Lou in 2016 at his house in
LA. I wanted to draw him for a long time and am very happy to have had that
o...
Port Olimpic
-
He sido seleccionada como una de los 15 finalistas en el Concurso de Artes
Plásticas del Puerto Olímpico de Barcelona con motivo de su XXV
aniversario. Gr...
New Work: The Bookkeeper
-
Bookkeeper
17 x 20 Colored Pencil and Graphite
Katherine ThomasThis was a really fun piece. Not related to the book I'm
working on, just an expression of m...
Trumpets
-
Trumpets
14x22" oil on linen
Some paintings just seem to "paint themselves". THIS was not one of them!!
lol I struggled and almost gave up on it at sev...
EXPOSICIÓ EN GANDIA, 2015
-
"Inauguració de la exposició realitzada pel Grup Ulls de Mussol en el
Claustre de la Biblioteca Central de Gandía el día 9 d´Abril de 2015 amb la
p...
Oops!!!
-
Hello all, I accidentally deleted quite some old posts when trying to
update the blog recently - embarrassing! I am trying to recover those lost
posts as p...
Gabriela del Olmo
-
Hola a todos:
Os presento a la joven Gabriela del Olmo (Madrid, 1989), Licenciada en
Publicidad y Relaciones Públicas por la Universidad Rey Juan Carlos ...
Oleg KOZAK watercolor
-
*...в акварелі приваблює прозорість кольору, адже саме колір і є всім
різноманіттям мерехтливого світла: з сонячними зайчиками, відблисками,
просвітами м...
Cambio de sitio
-
Estimados amigos y seguidores de este Blog. He decidido redireccionar este
apartado de tutoriales al Blog Principal, . Disculpen las molestias
Proceso de la obra: Agua y metal en Gran Vía
-
Óleo sobre tabla
130 x 87 cm
Esta obra me ha llevado aproximadamente cuatro meses y medio. Ha sido
especialmente compleja en algunos puntos, como en ni...
-
Nací el verano de 1969 en tierras valencianas. Hija y hermana de
pintores, me formé en la Escuela de Arte y Diseño de Alcoy (Alicante),
estudiando diseño...
-
Este blog pretende mostrar la obra de mi padre, el pintor Rafael Fuster
Insa. Nacido en 1934, en la localidad valenciana de La Font d´En Carròs, ha
realiza...
C O L O R E S
-
Bienvenidos y bienvenidas a este pequeño espacio.Soy aficionada a la
pintura, dejo algunos de mis trabajos realizados con mucha ilusión.Vuelve
cuando quier...
Muy buenos los dos trabajos Amparo.Mis felcitaciones y FELICES FIESTAS
ResponderEliminarGracias.Enrique, ya sabes que valoro mucho tu opinion. Igualmente te deseo felices fiestas un PROSPERO AÑO NUEVO.
ResponderEliminarUn abrazo
Amparo
Hi I walked through your Blog and what a beautiful paints you have made. They are gorgeous. I am a beginner and live in the Netherlands, A few days ago I started a Painting Blog (Marja's Creativity) beside my Stamping Blog. I love your style and colors. So I can learn from you a lot.
ResponderEliminarI will come back for sure. Have a happy New Year.
Lovely Greet
Marja
Thank Marja, for your comment.
ResponderEliminarAmparo
amparo esta marina magra molt esta molt ben feta.
ResponderEliminarGracies, Jordi
ResponderEliminarBessets